- Sandsaver is the only modular system, that promotes
beach accretion, while preventing beach erosion.
- Rotationally Molded from nearly indestructible,
Food Grade Polyethylene. (USDA/FDA approved)
(Polyethylene is the same USDA/FDA approved material used in most Water, Pop Bottles and Milk Jugs)
- Modular design for simple installation, no chains or rebar required.
- Inexpensive in comparison to alternative/currently
accepted beach restoration methods.
- Polyethylene is 100% recyclable.
- Sandsaver, drastically reduces the carbon footprint of
most Beach Restoration projects, by not requiring numerous,
gas guzzling Barges.
- Sandsaver is 100% recyclable.
- Sandsaver, can be re-used multiple times, for multiple
installs, in multiple locations, if so desired. Or the
system can be left in place permanently.
- Environmentally friendly, will not deteriorate, nor
will the units "take in" any Sea Turtles or other living
organisms, unlike any type of Dredging barges.
- Each module weighs approximately 5200 pounds when full;
Not light weight or easily moved; Tornados/Hurricanes would
have to have unheard of speeds to move a module due to the
weight. Contingent upon the length of the
installation, the weight of the system increases
- Tapered thru holes with larger opening exposed closest to surf, for easier transport to beach side of module.
- Will not leave exposed concrete, rocks, wood, or other
materials that could be potentially dangerous to those
utilizing the beach, alleviating those
- Modular system allows for as much or as little Beach renourishment as needed.
- Protected by US and International Patents
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.